1. Persons Under 13 Years of Age. FSMF does not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13. The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age.
2. Information FSMF May Collect.
2.2. Information That FSMF Automatically Collects Through the Sites. In addition to information that you directly and voluntarily provide to us, FSMF may automatically collect information about you when you use the Sites. FSMF may link information we gather automatically from you with information that FSMF directly collects from you through the Sites. FSMF may automatically collect information from you in any of the following ways:
2.2.1. Web Browsers. FSMF may automatically gather information about you that your web browser, depending on your settings, may make available to FSMF. This information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, operating system, and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving the Sites.
18.104.22.168. The data collected by Google Analytics is primarily used to optimize the Sites for FSMF’s users; however, FSMF may also use this data for marketing purposes.
22.214.171.124. The data FSMF automatically collects using Google Analytics is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. You can also opt-out of having your information used by Google Analytics by following the instructions located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
126.96.36.199. FSMF also uses Google Analytics for Display Advertising and, specifically, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting on the Sites to help FSMF display advertising for products or services that FSMF thinks may be of interest to you. FSMF will use demographic information FSMF collects through FSMF’s use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting for purposes of performing internal statistical analytics relating to the Sites. You can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the Sites, as well as customize the types of advertisements that will be displayed to you through the Sites, by following the instructions located at https://support.google.com/ads.
2.3. Third-Party Services. FSMF may use other third-party services to automatically collect information from you.
2.4. Mobile Devices. If you access the Site through a mobile device, FSMF may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
2.5. California Do Not Track Disclosures. Your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, we will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Sites in response to any “do not track” requests that we receive from your browser.
4. Information You Post on the FSMF Sites. Some portions of the Sites may allow you to submit comments, ratings, and other information which may be displayed on the Sites and viewed by others. FSMF recommends that you do not post any information on the Sites that you do not want to make available to other users of the Sites or the public generally. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE SITES.
6. How FSMF Uses Your Information. FSMF uses the information FSMF gathers through the Sites present the Sites and their contents to you, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, to notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide through the Sites, and to better understand how the Sites are being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, FSMF is able to better design the Sites and to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. FSMF may also use this information to contact and communicate with you, including to send you information about products or services that might be of interest to you and to respond to your communications and requests. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (i.e., the registration form and/or order form). We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
7. How FSMF Shares Your Information with Third Parties. FSMF may disclose your information to third parties, including, but not limited to, as set forth below:
7.3. Responding to Legal Orders; Protection of FSMF Rights and Compliance with FSMF Policies. To the extent permitted by law, FSMF will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (a) required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process; (b) FSMF believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the rights of FSMF or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (c) FSMF believes that you have abused the Sites by using them to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to send unauthorized or illegal communications (such as “spamming”), or otherwise to violate applicable laws. After disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others as permitted or required by applicable law.
7.5. Marketing Communications. FSMF may email you about products and services (including the products and services of third-parties) that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us describing how you can opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us.
7.6. Anonymous, Aggregated Information. FSMF may share information relating to users of the Sites with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregated basis.